Friday, October 9, 2009

Forgive and Forget...

There is this song that is stuck in my head, Prayer by Kid Cudi. The lyrics are some what deep, it's typical Cudi stuff. The thing is this song captures everything that has been going through my head.

I'll talk about the things I've been thinking about and not linking them to the song because I rather let the reader have their own epiphanies. =]

So basically, a couple of days ago I was at school waiting for a friend to finish his last class, and that's when I saw her. I had forgotten about her, since I hadn't seen her in a while. I realized something that day, I wasn't mad at her anymore, I actually missed seeing her pale but elevating smile.


I found this online and thought that it's a great quote for people going through some heart aches.

After this realization, I was sitting on the bus just thinking about the things I missed and one was hugging her. I thought about how i felt after receiving a hug. The most obvious human emotion would be happiness, and I elaborated more to myself. (Yes I that's what an hour and 45 min do to you on the bus.-__-*) What does happiness mean? We all have our own perceptions of things, and feel things differently, well generally we are ALL different. So what I remember feeling was warm; I also felt as if I had someone to help support me, just by their arms being wrapping around my body; I felt as if this person knew how I felt because when I saw them, the worries of the world were just a blurry image compared to her vibrant aura. While reminiscing about the not so lonely and depressing days, I realized something...when was the last time I hugged someone close to me?...When did I hug my own parents?....and Do they feel how I feel when I'm not hugged? =[
After dwelling in the realization that human emotion is all the same, I felt like balling because I haven't hugged or given any sort of positive emotions to my parents these days. I imagined how difficult their lives are and how me not showing them the time and positive attitude is making it worse, because contrary to popular believe, our parents still love us even if we do things that are frowned upon. That's why I strongly suggest to my friends and others, please don't let little things bring you down, because it'll take your surroundings down too. =[

No comments:

Post a Comment